Monday, June 30, 2008

Finished bathrooms!

So our handyman stopped back today and finished up the floor boards. I am in heaven! Our bathrooms are all complete and looking fab! And the best part is when I was writing the check he made a ver kind request. He asked that I make the check out for $20 less and donate the remaining $20 to A Special Wish Foundation where I work. So yeah - he definitely is getting the job to tile the kitchen ;)

Dinner was awesome - pizza burgers from the weekend. Everyone ate them. While they warmed in the oven I went out to the garden and picked our first Snap Peas of the season. They were fabulous sauteed in butter... though not nearly enough. From what I understand the more I pick, the more the plant will produce. We shall see.

Pizza burger recipe:
1# cooked ground beef
30 oz pizza sauce
1/2 c diced onion
2 c mozzerella cheese
oregano, basil, garlic powder
wheat sandwich rolls

mix the above together(except rolls), fill rolls with mix, wrap in alum. foil and freeze. Remove from the freezer and set out for 20 minutes. Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes. I ended up with 18 sandwiches... I think I was supposed to end up with about 24.

No comments: