Sunday, June 29, 2008

Raining, Storming, The old (wo)man is snoring!

So it's been raining all week here. Garden looks great - butt not so much. Trying to work on soo many things in life right now. 1. running more 2. clutter less 3. cooking again 4. following my PCOS diet - not necessarily in that order. So this blog is becoming more than my running blog... it's becoming my life blog... recipes, gripes you name it!

So here's this weekend's work: I made pizza burgers, chimichangas, french toast sticks and quiche in mass quantities so that I can have an easy week. It wasn't much extra work and might save some time. I hope so!

Now I'm off to take a nap and/or knit. To be following by a run this evening which I fondly refer to as mitten on a stick. Boy do I love Sundays! Keep the Sabbath holy by resting... God is good that our tasking is to take a good rest 1 day per week. Off to do so now :o)

No comments: