Sunday, July 6, 2008

1.5 mi of bliss

So on my way out the door for some much needed quiet time yesterday my little pixie says "Can I go Mom?" So of course I say yes - we just don't get enough time together as it is. I resign myself to a slower shorter run than I had planned. Sort of half thinking - but this is me time! Boy oh boy am I glad I said yes. It was by far the most rewarding run in quite some time. We had a great time just chatting about whatever. Near the end my pixie says, "Sure was nice for the one on one time mom." Melt my heart!!! I need the one on one time as much as she does. What blessings.

Today I'm making banana bread - I should have named this blog work run eat repeat - sleep is rather scarce but we make up for it with eating LOL!!

Anyway - Honey Banana Bread (1-1/2# loaf) in a machine:
1/2 c. warm water
1 T veg oil
3 T honey
1 egg
1/2 t vanilla
1/2 t salt
1 c WW flour
1 1/4 c bread flour
1 banana mashed
1/3 c raisins
1 1/2 t active dry yeast

Mmmm...

No comments: