Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sew, Sew, Sew

This is our little Peter Pan. He is just fasinated by the little boy who didn't have to grow up. I made this out of felt so I didn't have to sew much. I didn't have a pattern so I convinced him to let me drape it on him. That was an adventure in and of itself! He loves it though! Last night the school held their Autumn Harvest where the kids trick or treat through the classrooms. Little man said "Trick or Treat, My Mom made this!" Bless his little heart!




I wish I had better pictures of these but here you are. The little top doesn't really balloon out like it appears... it must be sitting funny. But I love it because of the peasant feel with the little arm bands. The skirt is 2 tier with a single pocket on the front like a sweatshirt. It's from the fall Ottobre magazine. The pattern had binding around the bottom of each tier. The latest hannah anderson (?) catalog had a similar skirt with bric brac instead. So I went that route instead. I am in love with Ottobre. Previously I had only used their diaper pattern. All of the projects I've made have been so clear and they've all turned out great!

No comments: