Sunday, January 11, 2009

Blueberry Banana Creme Pie

My first installment of 2009 Baking Bliss... and this recipe isn't even baked. But I'm working my way into this... also as an aside, I'm not overly proud of the over processed ingredients in this recipe but I'm using up cabinet items first. And heck... they are delicious!

Blueberry Banana Creme Pie

(modified from the graham cracker crust label chocolate creme pie recipe)


1 1/4 cup cold milk
2 boxes of banana creme instant pudding and pie filling (4 serving size each)
1 8 oz container of frozen whipped topping (thawed and drained)
1 bag of frozen blueberries
1 pre-made graham cracker pie crust

Whisk together the milk & pudding. Add 1/2 of the container of topping. The mixture is very thick. Carefully spread about 1/2 of the banana pudding mixture into pie crust. Layer blueberries. Layer remaining banana pudding. Top with remaining whipped topping. Serve immediately or refrigerate.


Everyone loved it!

2 comments:

Barb said...

That sounds really good!

Jennifer said...

Thanks! Hopefully as my year of baking continues, I won't be so "cheater"!