Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Internet and our children

This article in the Dayton Daily News covers a news story. It has also been on the Today show and other major media outlets. At this point it is just speculation as to how relevant it is that he took the computers during the crime.

There is absolutely nothing blissful about this story. This story comes after a long list of reasons that cause me to insulate my children from "blog-land". I have decided to delete the pictures that I had of my children on this blog. I apologize in advance if it flubs up some of the crafting posts. I could potentially be over reacting and am completely o.k. with that.

I wonder how other's feel about pictures of their children on their blogs and social networking sites. Do you have concerns about safety and if so do you have any measures in place to safe guard them?

No comments: