Monday, March 2, 2009

Let the adventures begin!

So we have arrived in Georgia! Just incase you've been living under a rock, I should share that the snow lead the way for us. The last leg of our journey through TN and GA was spent driving in near white out conditions. My little pixie kept saying, "But Mom you said it would be warm in Georgia!" But truly the weather is the least of our challenges.

The challenges in the forefront of my mind at the moment are:
1. Getting hot water & water pressure. Maint is working on his 2d trip. Part of me is thrilled that we are again tenants and repairs are not our problem. The other part of me is acknowledging that my hubby is no nonsense - he would have had the problem fixed hours ago. Maybe not the most cost efficient but we'd be over this hurdle already.

2. Cleaning said house from top to bottom before our belongings arrive.

3. Finding some way to fit 2100 square foot of household into a 1400 square foot duplex. The home is very cute and cozy... just smaller. No complaints here - but I definitely have the opportunity to work on my organizational and editting skills.

I hope to post pictures in the future...

No comments: