Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Menu for week of 3/10

I'm off cycle with the move... eventually I'll get back to Monday meal planning... I hope :) So I'm cooking a ton lately. I won't list snacks, but I've planned those out for the week too.

Today: orange chicken w/ broccoli & rice

Thurs: meatball tortellini / asparagus

Fri: at church :)

Sat: Tequila Lime Chicken / rice / brussel sprouts

Sun: Hot Dogs / potato salad / tomato onion salad

Mon: Fruited Chicken w/ rice and salad

Tues: Chicken nuggets (a feed the freezer recipe) / french fries / broccoli

Wed: Beef & Bean burritos / skillet corn

Bonus - baked ziti for neighbor with a baby due any day now, strawberry freezer preserves to feed the freezer, homemade soft pretzels to feed the freezer as well

Breakfasts: banana toast, breakfast burritos, pancakes, peanut butter milkshakes, baked french toast

Lunches: leftovers when available, cheese pizza, cobb salad w/ oat pan rolls, egg salad, bacon/lettuce/tomato sandwiches

No comments: