Friday, June 12, 2009

Are you Motivated?

Back in the day I was a Fly Baby... Have you heard? Flylady.net I loved it. My house was clean & uncluttered. Fabulous. But life happens and the routines became tedious. And quite frankly the numerous emails ended up being endless nagging. The daily challenge always seemed to be something that I wouldn't normally think of though. I loved that! They reminded me to stop neglecting often over looked chores. What to do about this?

Intro Motivated Moms . They provide a daily checklist for the duration of the year. Some items are listed repeatedly, i.e. scrub showers, clean out refrigerator. Other items are intermittent, wipe out toaster crumb tray, clean out car. Motivated Moms costs $8, unlike Flylady which is free. A small price to pay for the silence... if I do say so myself :)

No comments: