Thursday, June 4, 2009

Best Buns!!!


So after many attempts I have finally scored my very own copy of the Biggest Book of Bread Machine Recipes. I have sited it for other recipes before; my favorite being the crescents from last Thanksgiving. This book was available in our old library system and I may have monopolized it - apologies to all bread makers in Dayton ;) But here in GA it's not available at my local library. Turns out it is out of print... and a little difficult to get one's hands on. But now I am set!

This week's little gems are the Hamburger Wheat Buns on page 318. These aren't actually Hamburger Buns though, they are oblonge shaped for deli sandwiches. It's difficult to see in the photo but I've topped them with course salt as well. YUM!! They were surprisingly light and fluffy on the inside. Very melt in your mouth delicious. We topped ours with roast beef, swiss cheese, and lots of veggies. Enjoy!

No comments: