Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Baking Bliss 2009

I realize that I haven't posted these nearly as much as I should... but the last couple of months have been baking frenzies!!!

Coca~Cola Cake, cookies, cupcakes, fudge in a number of different ways... but mostly we've been eating instead of photographing!

I do have this:

(I need to work on my photography skills... it looked way better in person ;)
Snicker Doodle Cake - cinnamon cake with cinnamon sugar buttercream. It was very cinnamon-y. We took this to dinner at a neighbors. Love this neighbor family. Wife is delightful, Husband is super chatty ~ but mad geeky smart. Someone very fun to talk with/learn from. Little tiny baby 6 mo old cute as a button! Wife made some fabulous mochaccinos to go with our dessert which just made it perfect =)

No comments: