Thursday, November 5, 2009

First Thanksgiving Weather

First Thanksgiving Weather

We are studying Ancients this year - clearly from my posts. But I don't want Little Man who has never been to school to think the Mayflower is the moving company that brought us to Georgia... or *gasp* not know of pilgrims! Little Pixie has done PreK & 1st so they've done the fun little plays and cutesy Thanksgiving stuff. Which btw I hope to avoid, I'd like to attempt authentic Thanksgiving lessons. So anyway, we are taking Thanksgiving week off from our regular course of study to do a unit on Thanksgiving... which I am attempting to construct. **hint, hint suggestions are welcome =) ** I am therefore marking this link for future use and think some of you might enjoy it as well!

Adding fun little tidbits as I find them =) Here's some turkey origami to keep little hands busy making decorations while the dinner cooks.

No comments: