Sunday, October 24, 2010

Menu Planning 10/25

It's been a while since I've posted my menus. A friend has gotten in the habit and it reminded me how much this little post held me to the committment of healthy eating. So...

Sunday: Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup/Italian Whole Wheat Sage Bread Mmmm I love my bread machine!!

Monday: (us) popcorn shrimp & tomato soup - this is quickly becoming a family favorite. It's totally a processed meal BUT it beats eating out every Monday night and with all of the activities it's nice to just pull something out and pop it in the oven.
(new mom meal) baked ziti w/ cheese bread & blueberry muffins possibly cookies too if we work it into our school day ;-)

Tuesday: out - another busy night! But one of our last as fall ball winds down.

Wednesday: 'Sittin' chicken' - oven rotisserie chicken in the Pampered Chef fluted pan ~ yummiest chicken ever. Named Sittin' chicken in our family because one of the kids thinks it's funny that the chicken sits on the pan. Also green beans, stuffing and crescent rolls.

Thursday: Grilled pork chops, mixed veggies

Friday: Fish, macaroni & cheese, broccoli

Saturday: pizza - YUM! the bread machine makes the best pizza dough. Did I mention I LOVE my bread machine?

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

You're ahead of me on this one. LOL! I haven't gotten around to posting this week's menu yet! Will do so soon!

Jennifer said...

Did you recognize yourself LOL!