Saturday, November 13, 2010

Flying Above...



Anyone a housewives fan? I have to admit I've been a closet housewives fan since the very first season. I have not viewed D.C. - because I just was so turned off by the publicity stunt of sneaking into the dinner. I also have not been loyal to the Beverly Hills as I just haven't yet found anything that I can personally identify with.. I guess I like that personal connection.

As for Orange County, New York & Atlanta - I love it. The interpersonal relationships are just fun to watch. And let's face it we all face similar issues in life whether we live on a farm in Ohio, suburbs in Georgia or wherever! I just don't have the fabulous clothes

2 comments:

Jeanette in GA said...

I love the Atlanta housewives. Where else can you hear the term "Who gonna check me, Boo?!" LOL!

Jennifer said...

And really isn't that a sentence that just encapsulates how we all feel at some point or another?