Monday, November 1, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday - Leaves, Trees & Harvest



Clockwise from the breadstick tree: apple w/ a leaf etched, hard boiled egg "pinecone", pumpkin seeds, harvest basket w/ lid made from bread & filled with pomegranate & kiwi, leaf & apple shaped cucumbers. And I ran out of spaces for dessert so the pumpkin patch had it's own cup... Made from coconut and an orange tootsie roll.



This week was a lot of fun planning :-) I'm not sure what was different but the ideas were flowing... now my execution, I'm still working on. But none the less it was delicious. I can actually say that this week because I made extra and had my own yummy lunch!!
Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

7 comments:

Sherrie said...

Okay, you have too much time on your hands, but I don't see how with everything else you've got your hands in...schooling, grad school, work, etc. LOL! :) Cute ideas! I wish I had just an OUNCE of that talent. :)

Jennifer said...

LOL.. Well it's monday.. so I get to prep it all on Sunday. And we all know I don't do anything but church on Sundays...so there ya go. It's my rest & family fun for the week!!

Melissa said...

Fabulous!!! I love the breadstick tree and the little bread basket is so inspired! Great job! :)

JDaniel4's Mom said...

The bread sculptures are so wonderful.

SnoopyGirl said...

Love that tree! An all around fun muffin meal my dear!

Jennifer said...

Thanks all! Making the bread yesterday gave me a little time to be creative. But it is hard to hide the surprise when ya start early!

Shay S. said...

I love the tree & bread basket! Very cute ideas!!