Monday, November 22, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday on the go!!


My little person has an event outside of the house today. She was disappointed at the idea of missing Muffin Tin Monday. I attempted to assemble a bento box for her. It was a lot more challenging to assemble something cute, nutritionally balanced and cold. I know a lot of folks do it, and should my children ever return to school I'll have to spend a bunch of time cruising the bento lunch blogs. As for now, I have a cute little bento (though admittedly not on theme) and some sides to fill her belly! Her lunch is turkey & cheese roll up snowmen, celery sticks w/ ranch dip (not pictured), dried cherries, homemade mint gum drops and pretzel sticks(not pictured).
Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

7 comments:

JDaniel4's Mom said...

Love the snowmen! How cute!

Jeanette said...

Cute! Did you use edible magic marker for the eyes and buttons on the snowmen?

Jennifer said...

Yeppers, those edible markers. Hubby thought I used a sharpy such little faith..

SnoopyGirl said...

I want a snowman! They are so cute. I just love those edible markers. They are so great for making faces!

Jessica said...

OH---I can't wait to steal your snowman idea in Dec. & Jan.! Of course living in South TX my poor kids don't even know what snow is!

Melissa said...

Yep, add me to the list of people who will be "borrowing" the snowman idea in the next month or two. We don't usually get snow in north Texas, although we had a few surprise snowstorms last year and even a white Christmas. My almost 3 year old remembers the snow and is looking forward to it. Maybe some edible snowmen will help smooth things over if he doesn't get his wintery wish. Happy Thanksgiving! :o)

kewkew said...

Have to join with everyone else who is loving your snowmen. So cute! And healthy