Saturday, January 8, 2011

Breakfast?


What do you eat for breakfast? My current stand by is one egg scrambled w/ Texas Caviar and 1 slice of toast. I need a change.. high protein, not processed and containing a fruit or vegetable is a huge plus.. BTW I completely admire those folks that take pictures of everything that they eat before they eat it. Sort of photographic journaling or "tracking" as we point counters like to call it. I would be so much more accountable if I actually posted pics.. I totally would have skipped the praline this afternoon!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That looks delicious...I usually have shredded wheat with milk and some yogurt.

Jeanette said...

Real oatmeal (not the instant kind) with milk. Of course, I'm no one to be giving eating advice to...what, with all the junk in my trunk. ;P

Jeanette said...

Oh, or a protein shake. AKA chocolate flavored water.

Jennifer said...

I just saw a commercial saying to pour warm milk over shredded wheat for a warm hearty breakfast. That sounds yummy to me.

Jennifer said...

Jeanette - you are a hoot.. I love "real" oatmeal - especially with pumpkin mixed in!!