Thursday, January 13, 2011

Chocolate Orange Heaven & it's WW friendly :o)

So with the changes at Weight Watchers, I'm discovering some new favorites. This can be a lot of fun, but the real perk is the movement towards whole foods and away from some of that fake stuff.. that admittedly I love. Processed chocolate low calorie snack cakes, sorta ice cream, "fake" sugar. I know it's gross stuff and I really do care, I was just a bit addicted. But apparently WW cared too.. and made some great changes.. So one of my new favorites is:

A tangerine or clementines or oranges sectioned and topped with a Tablespoon of chocolate sundae topping. Mmmm.. This is my current evening snack and I LOVE it.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

I LOVE chocolate and orange together! Youm!

Jennifer said...

Me too!! Actually I like chocolate on darn near anything... I just saw a Food Network show that had chocolate dipped bacon and bacon cupcakes. I thought, well alright!