Saturday, January 1, 2011

Time Management Step 1

Well the first order of business is to declare Facebook Fridays. I've spent entirely too much time there over the last couple of months and let's just face it - Facebook is a false reality. It's the halls of highschool all over again!! But it is heavenly for keeping in touch with far away family & friends pictures... so I won't quit it all together. But for now, it's going to be a weekly indulgence instead of a daily one. I will pick up the phone and return to some human connections throughout the week.

I have spent at least a 1/2 hour or 45 minutes cruising Facebook in the morning. I'm also attempting to learn spanish using our local public libraries Mango subscription. Each lesson is relatively short and would certainly fit within the alloted Facebook time. I find the studying of a foreign language a much better use of my time. So Monday - Thursday I will now spend my Facebook time on Mango instead!

So Time Management Step 1 is the installation of Facebook Fridays :o) I may already be twitching from withdrawal!!

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Me too!! I checked in this morning but I think Fridays is a good day.

Jennifer said...

So we can totally twitch together Sat - Thurs ;o)