Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Damascus Way


I've just started this book and I love it. Unfortunately my leisure reading is at a minimum. But this book is good enough that I'm drawn back in often. I had a little chuckle to myself as I worked on a school assignment. A vision of the last paragraph I read flashed infront of my eyes. Without giving too much away, there is a band of believers traveling through hills. They were relieved to find a hidden alcove to rest for the night and obtain water. I see them in my mind's eye like the movie characters in a Netflix commercial. My characters are waiting for me in their hidden spot. When I return, their journey will resume.

But in searching for cover art it has come to my attention that this book is actually book 3 in a series!! Well I've missed 1 & 2 :( But book 3 is so stand alone that I haven't even realized it yet. I guess at some point I'll circle around and pick up 1 & 2.

No comments: