Saturday, February 12, 2011

Menu Plan 2/12

You may see some carry overs. The menu last week had a ton of leftovers so I ended up not having to cook every night ~ yea me :o)

Sat: Chicken thighs with tomatoes & olives, rice, veggies

Sun: Fish packets, roasted cherry tomatoes - one of my favorites, though much better in the summer!!

Mon: Grilled flank steak, corn salsa, roasted squash

Tues: Bean soup, homemade rolls

Wed: Mexi-burgers with spanish rice and green beans

Thurs: My work night so it's hubby & kid junk food arama - they LOVE it. This week is corndogs, macaroni & cheese and dill green beans - mostly the stuff I won't eat but don't want to force them to give up.

Fri: pizza & salads for family movie night

Sat: Catfish Po'boys, pickles & veggies

What's on your menu this week? Do you post to your blog? I love checkin' out the menus so shoot me a link!

No comments: