Thursday, March 31, 2011

Grown up clothes

This week is my first week back to work at a "real" job. I worked as what felt like a paid volunteer for a weight loss company for a while and LOVED it. However, my career aspirations are to be a librarian when I grow up... so it made sense to find a job in a library as I work through library school. I know, I'm pretty quick. It's astonishing.... So this "real" job inspired me to get out of my mommy clothes and start wearing more career clothes. Which inspired my reading.....



Which I must be the last person who hasn't read it. But it's funny, witty and I'm enjoying it.  I also started following some fashion blogs and here are my favorites, if you'd like to check them out...







http://www.mixmatchfashion.com/

There are a few more, I'm short on time so I can't even make this pretty :-( But enjoy!!

No comments: