Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lost in transition

I don't handle transitions well. I don't get worked up consciously it's more of a physiological thing. Subconsciously I get spun up and it doesn't even occur to me until I go to attempt sleep. I struggle to drift off.. not that I'm busy thinking about things... I'm just busy not sleeping. Which brought about my next thought...

Good stress is still stress.

 
So even exciting changes for the better can "feel" stressful. Which is why we are all going to work on some stress relieving activities, such as: play dough, water play, bubble baths, dancing like we're crazy, knitting...

What are your stress relievers?

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

I vote for the dancing like crazy! And gardening. Sometimes Moscato... ;)

And a good chat with a caring girlfriend doesn't hurt either. :)

Jennifer said...

Girl I always jabber your ear off!!