Friday, March 11, 2011

Yeah!!! and Boo...

All wrapped up in one. I've had a week like that! For example:

I accepted a new job ~ yes I've totally mentioned it already but I'm excited can you tell? ~ Yeah!!

But the training week is 40 hours away from my little people... ~ Booo....

I applied for a fellowship opportunity to attend a conference out of state. It's an awesome opportunity for a lowly, poor grad student.

And I found out today that I got it!!! ~ Yeah!!

But the allocated amount is not enough to cover even 1/2 of my expenses ~ Booo.. (**which I'd like to add is not a boo to the conference or their generous offer to assist grad students... only that I can't attend**)

Here's a switch-a-roo for ya though....

I have to leave my current job that I just LOVE, Love, love the people at ~ Booo...

But they don't need me for the next 2 weeks anyway so I won't miss another ball game or track meet!! ~ Yeah!! (My new job is very kid activity friendly though many more hours... must be a little blessing from God :-)

No comments: