Saturday, August 6, 2011

There's still time for Summer Reading!


Admittedly, I haven't actually finished this book yet... but it's that good that I want to share it with ya before the summer is out. The setting is the Hamptons - gotta be in the summer right? The story focuses on three women somehow involved in a summer reading club. One hosts it, one leads it and another is the hired help that serves the group. The three slowly uncover juicy bits from their pasts while coping with the present. All the while leaving me anticipating their futures. Another bonus for us bookworms ~ the book group actually reads some good books! I love the conversation and there are some books on the book list that I haven't read yet... so I'll add them to my reading list. Well after some of Hilma's other books. I'm already scouring the library for more from Hilma Wolitzer!

No comments: