Wednesday, September 28, 2011

In defense of my coolness...

modest fashion blogger, modest style blogger, california, mormon blogger, lds blogger, mormon fashion blogger, mormon style blogger, lds style blogger, lds fashion blogger, lds, modesty, mormon, modesty blog, modest outfits, modest clothes, modest clothing, modest outfit ideas

See those pants over there at clothed much? They are called 'pegged' pants!!! And all you young folk that have poked fun at me ~ you know who you are ~ that thought I was making that stuff up can look and weep. Because I am obviously just a tad bit cooler than you thought... perhaps even cooler than you, because I'm so with the trend, I'm a head of it.... by years.

BTW - doesn't she just make adorableness within reach? One day, using items that don't cost the equivalent of my left arm... I could put together some cute outfits of my own!!

~ and now just like with the defense of one's own sanity... if you have to defend your sanity, you probably aren't... if I have to defend my coolness, I'm probably not.... I'll return to my regularly scheduled blogging of all things mom.

No comments: