Sunday, October 30, 2011

Heavenly Halloween Pumpkin Seeds

It might be that I'm the last pumpkin carver of the season and the rest of you have already roasted your seeds. If that's the case then save this for next year... it's THAT good!

After wahing and drying pumpkin seeds throroughly, drizzle with:



4 T melted butter
1 t cinnamon
1/2 t allspice
1/2 t ground ginger
1/2 t salt

Stir seeds to coat evenly. Roast in 275 degree oven for between 15 to 30 minutes depending upon your oven. Stir every 5 minutes and check for doneness. When the seeds are lightly browned they are finished.



Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried this and they almost caught fire. Not to question you...but is it really 475 degrees??

Jennifer said...

Oh My Goodness!!! I am sooo sorry!!! normally I proof but in my excitement I just posted... it is 275 to roast pumpkin seeds. Sorry for any inconvenience (or safety hazzards) ths might have caused.