Thursday, December 29, 2011

FO: DVD holder

One of my other fun gifts this Christmas was One Yard Wonders which just awesome!

I'm sure there are some other fabric junkies out there with stashes of yard cuts that were purchased just because you loved them. Or I'd be working on another project and love the fabric so much that I'd buy an extra yard just because... Well now I have a whole heck of a lot of becauses!!! I couldn't resist getting to work on something - yes even with the quilt in progress and the new dress form to dress up.. I know, lack of focus!!! I've recently started P90X again and thought this would give me a little boost of motivation. Or perhaps it's just my justification to myself for following a whim.. either way I now have fab DVD pocket storage that makes me happy & makes me feel like it won't get broken sliding in and out of the cardboard. There's another book Fabric-by-Fabric One Yard Wonders that hubby gave to me as well. I'm looking forward to trying some of those out as well.

No comments: