Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Remember Lautzy Handmade Soap?

Boy, do I miss those days. For those new here, I used to own and operate Lautzy Handmade Soap. It was an all natural skincare company. I made everything: soap, lotions, bath products. All of it was made completely by hand from scratch. I loved it! Then life dealt us a perfect storm: hubby retired, I returned to work and eventually we moved many states away to a tiny little house. We've settled into our new home. We've even started to return to some of our old ways. All of this must being triggering nostalgia in more than just me. Just today my hubby says, "You know we finally have the perfect set up for your soap company. If you want to start it back up after you graduate, the kids and I would fully support you." After I graduate.... seems like forever, but truly, it should just be next year at this time. The possibilities after that are endless... I've lost my focus... back on track...

I made these little packages of chocolate soap as gifts for my co-workers.

So if you've made it this far in the post, you are up for a treat :)

Be the first to comment and I will gladly send you off a chocolate soap bar free of charge!

It's a yummy bar of all natural, handmade soap. I use the finest grade of coconut, palm and olive oils. And what would be a chocolate bar without cocoa butter, right? Big ol' dose of that too. Cocoa powder lends a hand as the colorant. The only ingredient not 100% natural is the chocolate fragrance oil ~ but I think that yumminess is worth it!

Merry Christmas!!


5 comments:

Sherrie said...

I'm so sad I missed your soap-making event at the library. I heard it was a GREAT time though. Do you think you'll be hosting another anytime soon? :) Hope you and the family have a Merry Christmas!

Jennifer said...

Winner, winner chicken dinner!!! How fun you stopped in my blog today Sherrie!! I can't think of a more fitting winner since you didn't get to come to the library class :) And the bonus, I can drop your soap by so you have it for Christmas if you all are sticking around here?

Jeanette said...

Well I'm Sucky Second. What do I get? An empty soap wrapper?

Jennifer said...

A big fat thanks for reading my blog ;-) Or naked soap lol.

Sherrie said...

Wow, I actually WON something! LOL! :) Yes, we are sticking around here for the holidays. If you'd like, you can drop it by or just drop it in the mailbox. I'm not sure what our plans are for the rest of the day or tomorrow. So, just let me know what you'd rather do...or the front doorknob will do, too. :) That way, if we're not here, then no biggie. :) Thanks girl!